WELCOME to Manter to Manhattan! I am commencing my blog with my reasons for it’s creation. The truth is I am trying to rationalize blogging with myself.
- First and Foremost, I am about to undergo change … big change … ALOT of BIG change. Change big enough it warrants documentation. Details about this change and the associated anxiety attacks will be saved for a later post.
- I am anti-routine forms of social media but like to believe a few people want to know about my life.
- Food!!! I love to cook, I love to eat, I love to take pictures of my food, and I just don’t have enough people to share this obsession with.
- I need to take ownership in something. I am aware this desire is probably just my need to be controlling in a time period of my life when I have no control whatsoever.
- Self-Improvement. If I had to sum up my feelings towards writing, it would be “vomituous” (may or may not be a made up word). Maybe if I put my writing out there for everyone to critique the anxiety will subside?
- Those who know me best would say I am extremely introverted and self-conscious. I am sure you are thinking these traits don’t mix with blogging. However, we all know the empowerment that and devleopment comes from stepping out of your box.
Here goes nothing …